View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 01:18 PM   #34
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: red dead redemption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
I just finished up all the achievements a couple days ago. When I get on that game now it's just to hook people up online. If you're on Fable and see me on, shoot me a message. I can offer pretty much any sendable item on Fable. I have multiples of everything as well as some really rare stuff.

I was up til 2am playing that damn game yesterday (or i guess early am).

I'm pissed off because i totally forgot to save my game before i ended it. That way I could go back and keep picking the different options. There are 3. I picked Sacrifice. No clue why. Then i didnt realize stuff was autosaved I'm like f*ck! 2 achievements I cant get.

43 out of 66 so far. Close to getting the Knothole buy everything in that shop achievement. Just need to find another Murgo Book of Trading.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote