View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 06:37 PM   #35
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: red dead redemption

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I was up til 2am playing that damn game yesterday (or i guess early am).

Fable 2 is oddly addicting.

Quote:
I'm pissed off because i totally forgot to save my game before i ended it. That way I could go back and keep picking the different options. There are 3. I picked Sacrifice. No clue why. Then i didnt realize stuff was autosaved I'm like f*ck! 2 achievements I cant get.
Beating the game doesn't take long. I went through it three times for the ending achievements. Takes a while because after you beat it once the dedication is gone.

Quote:
43 out of 66 so far. Close to getting the Knothole buy everything in that shop achievement. Just need to find another Murgo Book of Trading.

I have Murgo's book of trading. I can give you one next time I see you...if you don't find it before then.

Last edited by Undisputed : 04-28-2010 at 06:39 PM.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote