View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 12:01 PM   #9
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Point Guard situation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
I think the Pistons should draft a PG, move Stuckey to the SG, trade Rip and Tay, and sign a frontcourt player.

I would like to see either Boozer or David Lee. Both are capable of putting up a double double and are good passers.
what pg would you have them draft? there arent any worth taking in the lottery besides wall IMO. I think there guard rotation is fine. they need to move rip (and shouldve kept afflalo), but stuckey and bg are great starters and the rest of the minutes end up with bynum (assuming we keep him, which we will). We need to use any and all available avenues to fix our FC. Trading away amir and afflalo for space to waste on wilcox was dumb and obviously didnt work.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote