View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 12:40 PM   #530
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Round 1: Game 6, April 29: Dallas Mavericks (2-3) vs San Antonio Spurs (3-2)

Of course there were some questionable, very questionable calls by the refs. But it's the friggin' playoffs, and it's not like we we're screwed like in 06. The Spurs deserved this win, congrats to them. I'm very happy for Timmy.

I'd say get Larry Brown, use the Dust Chip and maybe trade Kidd for 22 "missing pieces" (one very good free agent that complements the team and another role-player) and the team would be great.
creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote