View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 02:52 PM   #10
A Roc 23
Back Better Then Ever

A Roc 23 has decent reputationA Roc 23 has decent reputation
Default Re: this is not the suns best team of the past years

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemanfan
I do not understand the need to talk shit before , during or after a series. We are not the players merely fans. We can only watch. The series could go either way. They are both good teams. Both teams have to play up to their potential to win the series. Why not simply sit back and enjoy the series? If you need to make it interesting then challenge someone from the opposing fan base to an avatar bet. This was once an enjoyable place to discuss the games with fans of all the other teams. Now guys feel like they need to pick a fight before the series even starts.

I agree. All this trash talk only leads to frusteration and useless speculation. At the end of the day Spurs fans will boast about all their titles, to which us Suns fans can't say a damn thing. But at the same time we're talking about 2010 and two very different teams with 2-3 new starters each and completely new benches. I know I myself am done going back and forth about why I think the Suns will win. It's pretty stupid when you consider that all we can do is watch the games and see what happens. Although I see no problem in giving opinions, trash talk is not constructive.
A Roc 23 is offline   Reply With Quote