View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 01:59 PM   #11
icemanfan
Local High School Star

icemanfan is considered somewhat coolicemanfan is considered somewhat coolicemanfan is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: this is not the suns best team of the past years

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Roc 23
I agree. All this trash talk only leads to frusteration and useless speculation. At the end of the day Spurs fans will boast about all their titles, to which us Suns fans can't say a damn thing. But at the same time we're talking about 2010 and two very different teams with 2-3 new starters each and completely new benches. I know I myself am done going back and forth about why I think the Suns will win. It's pretty stupid when you consider that all we can do is watch the games and see what happens. Although I see no problem in giving opinions, trash talk is not constructive.
Damn Right! The two of us can enjoy the series and ignore all the garbage posts. In all honesty, as a Spurs fan since the early 70's the current Suns remind me of the old Spurs. I enjoy watching their games so this is a no loose situation for me. I would love to see the Spurs win the series but if thy do not I will not be crushed.

ICE
icemanfan is offline   Reply With Quote