View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 08:40 PM   #31
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Dolphins GM asked Dez Bryant if his mother was a prostitute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
Of course he'll deny that's how the conversation went down.....otherwise its all on his shoulders lol.

I agree. I wish it would all end. I hate when stupid things like this are the focus on ESPN. I wish, and I bet Dez wishes now, that he wouldnt have even brought it up.

me earlier in this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
I wonder if maybe Dez wishes he just never brought this up in the first place...

yeah, I am sure he wishes he just never spoke up in the first place...

It isn't like he will ever see money out of this or get a "real" apology...

now we are all lookin at him with troubled eyes...the product of a pimp and one of his young 15 year old workers...

I am also hearing now that his mother is a lesbian...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote