View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 11:13 PM   #24
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Wizards interested in Beasley?

17 and 7 is still weak for Beasley. And weak for a #2 pick. Dude was on milk cartons 2 postseasons in a row. For Beasley to make people eat crow? He needs to perform damn near like a franchise caliber player or a legit, certified #1 scoring option. Call me when he is knocking on the doors of either. Miami had Wade literally carrying grown men on his back. You see when it comes to young talent people make too many excuses. The coach fault. The system. He plays behind this person. Yadda Yadda Yadda, blah blah blah. but with Beasley? Dude has all the minutes, scoring oppurtunities, rebounding (off/def) oppurtunities in the world. He can literally showcase his talent.

Miami had no one helping Wade. And this #2 pick with 1 year of college bball where he beasted as a freshman? He hasnt carried his weight thus far. And the talent angle can be milked for oh so long. More than talent that makes dudes perform at a high level. Beasley lacks it. He looks lost. Give him simple math problems adding and subtracting? Beasley owns. Give him algebra, calculus? Beasley stares at the paper until the bell rings. But wait til next year right? Just you wait?

Didnt have to wait for Derrick Rose, I tell you that much. Brook Lopez, Russell Westbrook, Eric Gordon, OJ Mayo. Heck that Italian swaggerific Gallinari had a comparable season to Beasley. Like really. Lets wait another year before Beasley does what fans thought he do this season.

Like I said, call me when he arrives. Because it was pathetic for dude to drop an egg again in the postseason.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote