View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 08:58 PM   #32
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kevin Hart can be the new Dave Chappelle ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
No way hes the new Chappelle but he's pretty funny to me. I died of laughter when I saw his scene in 40 Year Old Virgin but his stand up is kind of hit and miss to me. His thing about his conversation with a thug was hilarious though.

Hit and miss but hes cool to me.

I think what you realize is that he is only decent when experienced in small dozes.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote