View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 03:04 AM   #7
~primetime~
~retired ish hofer~

Default Re: Madden 11 preview video...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
prime, you should just re-name this thread "The Official Madden 11 Thread"

We need one. I thought about starting one, but decided against it. On the Bucs forum, we already have like a thread with over 250 posts. Anytime anyone finds any new videos or info on Madden 11, they share it. It's a great way to keep up with what they're doing.

And I agree. They should just make the necessary fixes and corrections from last year's game.

BUT, in everything I've read, they said all the "new things" have an option to where you can turn them off and play Madden like you always have. The playcalling thing is just an option you can have....its not default and its not a permanent thing.

I love the new game planning aspect of this year's game.

I'm so freakin excited. Madden is like the only game I play consistently and keep up with news-wise. I'm not a big gamer, but I LOVE Madden.
damn I would love an official Madden 11 thread...with updated vids

if you got anything good would you post it in here for me?

I was a Madden die hard a long time ago...like PS1 era...maybe a little PS2...but I fell off for a few years until Madden 10, which like I said is the best one they have made imo...at least from the ones I have played...

I will probably be one of the die hard nuts this year waiting in line at Best Buy at midnight for Madden 11...lol

actually I should probably just order that shit online right now...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote