View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 04:24 AM   #10
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Madden 11 preview video...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
why didn't you like 10?
1.I hate playing online it gets laggy as hell.
i only played online 5 or 6 times and i have 1 legit loss the other 3 have come from being kicked out.Even when i had the lead i would get kicked and i would get a loss

2.Dumb A.I

3.People abuse speed backs
Their will be abusers in everygame so this isnt that much of a big deal

4.Same boring franchise mode
This too me is the reason to buy sports games picking a weak team and turning them into champs but i can only do it some many times with madden 10 they didnt add anything new

5.Superstar mode is weak
They didnt even touch this mode

the only thing i liked about it was the graphics and i dont really care about that
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote