View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 04:50 PM   #5
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board
Default Re: In their primes: Joey Galloway or Keyshawn Johnson?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_chosen_1
Definitely Galloway. Keyshawn maybe the most overrated receiver ever. Remember the game against the Colts after the Super Bowl when he is mic'ed up and talking shit about Harrison when they are up and the Colts torch them and make the biggest fourth quarter comeback ever. Fitting end wasn't it, kinda like KJ's career.

Please never mention that game ever again. Do you realize how hard it's been for Bucs fans to delete that game from memory? Now that you've reminded me about it, I'm going to have to dedicate the rest of the night to trying to forget about it again. Thanks. A lot.

I think BOTH WR's are tremendously overrated. And both are TOTALLY different players. Galloway was a speedster who went deep and Meshawn was a possession receiver. Neither WR was a big playmaker. With both players having such completely different styles, it's impossible for me to say who's better. If I had to pick one though, I'd go with Galloway b/c he didn't have all the baggage and ego that Meshawn has.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote