View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 03:04 AM   #25
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: JaMarcus Russell released

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Whatever happened to that Ryan Perrioloux kid at LSU? He had a lot of Russell attributes, massive build, like 6'5/230, huge arm. I know he got kicked out and went to a D2 school I think, he make a practice squad or something somewhere?

Wow I remember that cat....no clue...I'm Googling right now.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote