View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 12:49 PM   #53
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: red dead redemption

I think my only concern at this point is there will be so much that it won't be focused. That I'll never know what I want to do next.

As a completionist type myself, I ran into a bit of that with GTA, like I never wanted to blow off the stupid cousin for a game of darts because I was afraid I'd miss out on something. That game got much better once I learned that you could turn the phone off.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote