View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 01:50 AM   #2
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rough sledding eh?

gts is the good Laker fan cop and I'm the bad one.

It's curtains people hope you guys enjoyed LeBron with his final homegame at the Q.

EVIL LAUGH!!!!!!!!!!

jp

I still think the Cavs will take the series in Seven. Only bad news is I am known to be wrong from time to time.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote