View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 08:38 PM   #9
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 has a terrific reputationSwaggin916 has a terrific reputationSwaggin916 has a terrific reputationSwaggin916 has a terrific reputationSwaggin916 has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Foot Tendonitis, help...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkess
I'm not trying to be scary, but I always lean on the side of being well informed.

I have a parent with foot tendonitis which will never go away. It was noticed one day while ice skating and has yet to be cured in over 15 years. Through medical treatment, muscle heating and daily stretching exercises the pain is minimal, but movement is limited. Walking is limited to approximately a mile or less per day and standing for long periods is avoided wherever possible (bring a portable chair for long lines and such). If these limitations are pushed, it will only be in the following days where the pain will be considerable.

I wish you all the best and hope you find out that your condition is easily treatable.

Yea I almost feel like that I am going to be in the same position with my knee... I sure hope not tho cus I will really like my life a lot less.
Swaggin916 is online now   Reply With Quote