View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 10:48 PM   #12
magnax1
Baby I'm the best

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Should the minimum age be 21 instead of 19?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacredcow
Perhaps because they're emotionally, mentally, and physically immature to be in the NBA? Kobe, KG, Lebron don't make the majority, seems to be the argument used in favor of it.
If you just want to see the best players become the best, then I think you definitely wan't SOME players coming out of high school. Think of the 10 best players of the Decade (Iverson, Kobe, Shaq, Wade, Lebron, KG, TMac, Kidd, Nash, Duncan) Four were coming out of highschool. Are 40% of the NBA players coming out of High school? No, its because College ball is so different from NBA ball, and getting that extra 2-3 years of experience in the NBA and having much better competition makes a huge difference. I don't think Lebron or KG would be anything like the players they are coming out of College.
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote