View Single Post
Old 06-21-2006, 11:42 PM   #11
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
I've been playing NBA Live on my 360 and it sucks, they took away features and it's a huge disappointment. I'm switching back to the 2k series like I had on my Dreamcast

NBA 2k on Dreamcast, ah the good old days. I remember my mother coming and asking me if I was watching a real Basketball game.

Or better yet remember NBA 2k, the first one. Alley-oops and 3 pointers were so go damm easy.

2k1 was also great. I loved the Franchise in that game. I would always trade for Rip Hamilton and Dirk Nowitzki, and draft a Center in the draft. The gameplay was also realistic.

Sadly I've never played 2k6.

Kwajo, you have taste.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote