View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 08:48 PM   #5
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: So what happens now ?

I wish there was a way to move Mo. I'm tired of him. When he doesn't get 15-20 PPG (something that rarely ever happens in any sort of pressurized situation), he's useless for us. It really struck me how much of a prima donna group we have become, and he's a big face of that.

I'm really bummed that Z (in all likelihood) Has to go out this way. Regardless, he's secured his place as a Cleveland legend.

Hopefully, JJ Hickson works hard this Summer, and continues to improve leaps/bounds. Despite the uncertainty next year, I think he is someone to keep an eye on, and that can give us hope.

Jamison will hold steady. We know what we will get out of him, for better/worse.

As for LeBron.....I've been saying all year that there is no way he leaves this team, but I'm not so sure anymore.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote