View Single Post
Old 06-22-2006, 01:07 AM   #28
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Bowen
Skies of Arcadia and Jet Grind Radio were brilliant! (I was just listening to the Jet Set Radio soundtrack!)

Yeah, I LOVED Skies of Arcadia. I've also been playing a lot of NBA 2K3 on my GC(that is, when I can pull myself away from Resident Evil 4). I've always preferred the 2K series to Live. It just seems more realistic. Also I love how it lets me alter people's attributes so I can take players like Dirk, Nash, KG, and Brand and make them as good as they are today.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote