View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 06:20 PM   #5
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What's the All-Divison Team for each division?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
Damn seeing T Jones/Charles as AirGauge's RB's for the afc west made me realize that division has some weak RB's. Not that they aren't good but the top 2 RB's in the division are both on the Chiefs?

There's a bunch of young guys on the rest of the teams. Moreno, rookie Matthews, and McFadden on the Raiders. Any of those guys can claim a spot on the top next season. I doubt it though, Charles beasted when they gave him a chance. I'll think he'll have a big year.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote