View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 02:08 AM   #16
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Adjustments Magic have to make going into game 3 vs Celtics

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhallic24
yea I mean at this point, reddick has proven he can and should get minutes. But the key is still the bigs. Rashard lewis should be playing 0 minutes at PF. Bass and Gortat own that spot. If SVG starts Lewis at the 4 next game, I might as well turn the game off bc we all know the result.

I'd give Rashard maybe at most 5 minutes and see how well he does, but I won't start him. I would start Bass, and see how Rashard reacts. If that makes him work harder, then I will be able to see that through his game.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote