View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 10:19 AM   #95
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Posterize's Pro Prospects

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
If it's cool I might tackle a few of the ones you aren't doing. Mostly, I wouldn't mind doing James Anderson. He's from my home state, saw him play a few times in high school, new he had big time potential, and have seen him play probably 12-15 times in college. Granted, not all of those times I watched with a lot of focus on him or anyone one player, but I think I've seen enough of him to have a good understanding of his game and what he can and can not do.

I could probably come up with something for Elliot Williams and Alabi. I watched Baylor 4 or 5 times over the last couple o fyears, but again, I focused more on other players not named Udoh, but might try to do something on him. Also, this guy is a late first rounder (could slip into the 2nd round) but I saw Terico White play a few times as well-once in person.

Or, I might just see what you say on some of these guys and give some feedback if I feel like it. I don't want to take over or hijack your thread, so I'd probably only do 2-5.
Do as many as you want
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote