View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 10:07 PM   #9
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sixers got the #2 Pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
Doug Gotleib is a douche.

Yeah I had to laugh when I saw that.

I think its either Cousins or Turner, likely Turner. Favors is more of a project and I think has a bigger chance to be a bust than Cousins. Monroe is another skilled big who doesn't really play with his back to the basket. Guys like him are a lot easier to find than a traditional post player like Cousins. I like Monroe a lot but I really don't see a shot at us taking him.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote