View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 01:17 PM   #23
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Don't you find these *******s annoying?

If I'm just shooting around and a guy asks to fire away, I've got no issues whatsoever. Sometimes I wish I could just keep shooting alone, but it doesn't kill me to let other people shoot as well. Plus, it really is an alright way to get to know some people at your park, gym or court.

Further, I usually accept one-on-one invitations as an opportunity to work on my game.
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote