View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 07:07 PM   #1
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default RIDNOUR (stay or go)

what's your thoughts ?

I think Ridnour should look for another job.

here is why - looking at the (pg) free agent class of 2010 you'll see 5 players , but none of them have anything on Ridnour.
He could actually play with Lebron next year , Kobe , and or D-Wade

------------
He is a religious guy , and that usually means he is quite loyal as in Mike redd material , I'll stay because you gave me a chance theory.
I think Bucks have a good chance to resign him / but if I was Ridnour I'd wait till the dust cleared where D-Wade and Lebron head to.
Literally his last resort could be the Lakers , because Fisher is gone , and Fimare' could be walking to

Last edited by Jasper : 05-24-2010 at 09:17 PM.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote