View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 11:04 PM   #1
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Super Mario Galaxy 2

Well this hits stores Sunday. The first one was great, especially along side some chronic. I wasn't gonna make a thread but IGN and Gamespot gave it a 10.0! Very exciting. Not sure if I'll rent, or go pick it up Sunday. Maybe if some place has a deal I'll snatch it up now that school is over.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote