View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 03:27 PM   #13
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Draft Combine Measurements

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve
Well, we know that Yao is and I'd suspect that Bynum is too, but neither of them showed up for the draft combine, so I guess we can't be sure about their measurements. Everything was taken from here:

Draft Express

I'm not thinking correctly I guess. Very obvious answer. Again, thanks.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote