View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 03:34 PM   #13
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sixers got the #2 Pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles p
i want cousins you need a good big man to be successful in this league. we have to deal with howard all the time and dalembert aint cuttin it. i also think speights and cousins would play well together. cousins does the dirty work down low and speights kills them with the midrange shot. although i wouldn't mind turner either way ill be happy. lol i forgot this part of the forum existed.

This is pretty much how I feel. I think we would really benefit from taking cousins but turner is a hell of a player so I'd be happy with him too. Idk about speights tho I've been very unimpressed with him and his progress.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote