View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 08:56 PM   #14
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: May 24 ECF-Magic @ Celtics game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorKid117
Bass! Finally dude gets some burn. Didn't see last game so it's nice to him playing.

Didn't mean to quote you.

I was wondering about the quote. I had a convo with a friend about how Bass never gets time and should be playing. For a split second I thought you knew that conversation I had haha.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote