View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 06:49 PM   #16
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: In their primes: Eddie George or Curtis Martin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big League
He played hurt in 2002 and 2003. In 2004 he was healthy for the first time since 2001. Was it because he was on steroids in 2004? That's difficult to say. This is the first time I've ever seen or heard somebody say Martin was cheating in 2004. I mean, I never even heard it hinted. Not a peep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LbloodOjunkieG
Same here. I'm an avid football fan and frequent NFL forums, and I've never heard anyone hint at Curtis taking steroids. As for the original question, I'll take Curtis Martin.
It wasn't a public theory...

I believe I heard the theory of Curtis on roids first from ISH's own Doomsday Dallas...

then I looked back at what Curtis had done in 2004, and it didn't make sense...that is extremely uncommon in the NFL for a RB to randomly explode like that late in his career...

also the NFL was never huge on testing...so it makes complete sense that he would try to revive his stardom one last time with the help of HGH/roids...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote