View Single Post
Old 12-30-2006, 06:29 PM   #6
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by braden.
I like NBA 2k7, but to me Hoops just blows it out of the water. I'm playing it on PS2, that's why I didn't say much about the graphics. I don't have the funds to be purchasing a PS3 just yet.

Why did you mail for it? I got mine for $25 CDN new at a local electronics store.

And you'll be happy with it - it's anything but NBA 2k7 transposed to college. They play much differently.

I got it in the mail cause i dont have time and im to lazy to go to the store. Im getting it for PS2 but am gonna get a 360 or PS3 once i get a little more money.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote