View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 12:29 AM   #6
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who does Portland sign this summer?

I'm pretty happy with the team, with the exception of the injuries. I'm fine with getting people healthy and not worrying too much about adding pieces. Sure we can pick up a draft pick and see how he works out, but as far as signings go, I can only think of trying to get an upgrade at J. Howard's spot on the team (meaning veteran who is content with helping the young guys, but ready to step forward in the rare times that he is called upon).
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote