Thread: Ankle Injury
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 05:50 PM   #17
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ankle Injury

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABPrints
All due respect, there is research that shows wearing high tops, especially all the time may actually weaken the ankle by reducing muscle activation and allowing the shoe to do the work instead of the muscles.

A fracture is almost always better than a sprain in terms of healing, why? Because one is forced to actually let it heal instead of continuing to play through a sprain.

That may be true, but I'm not talking about high cuts, im talking about the difference between regular mid cuts and low cuts. I guess I should have made that more clear .

I definitely agree with the fracture/sprain thing, but after a fracture it doesn't seem the same... ive been through it.
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote