View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 11:12 AM   #13
AJ2k8
Banned

AJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What do you want to do on the court?

I tend to provide penetration for my team, just need to work on sharing the ball round once i've penetrated. Last season i was more of a forward who moved a lot off the ball, played alot behind the zone etc. so it's been an interesting transition to playing PG. I've got a decent pull up J and a hot and cold floater which i like to use but as i said i wanna work on sharing the rock a lil more.

This season when i'm not handling the ball i tend to camp on the weak side and create from there. Other than that i'll set the occasional screen or post up early in the offense if i can.
AJ2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote