View Single Post
Old 12-31-2006, 08:52 PM   #39
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime
What evidence is there that a plane caused that? Do you have video of a plane hitting? As far as I'm concerned, nothing is proven in regards to the Pentagon attack. No wings or plane detritus was found, as apparently a 747 hit. Huge plane, no evidence. If you find a video of a plane, let me know.

Yes and the families grieving the loved ones who cherished were faking.

The people on the plane that supposedly hit didnt exist. Ultimate coverup. I hear Hitchcock called, wants to do an episode on it.
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote