View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 07:51 PM   #1
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Carson Palmer wishes 85 was at the OTA's......

http://cincinnati.com/blogs/bengals/...essage-for-85/

Big deal, or much ado about nothing?

I wish he was there. I know it's "voluntary, but the Cincy passing offense was pretty bad last year, so I'd like to see the offense develop rhythm and get on the same page.

Chad is a good guy, someone who never gets in trouble off the field and plays hard, but he always does a few things to aggravate the fanbase from time to time.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote