View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 12:02 AM   #5
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Big Ben is A-OK now.

Quote:
Superman kept taking over Clark Kent and you just never saw who Ben Roethlisberger was any more.

That just made me smh. I would have more respect for him if he just came out and said "I haven't been a good person the past couple of years and I'm trying to change that now." I was laughing at him when I watched the interview on KDKA because of all the stupid excuses he was making.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote