View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 01:39 PM   #25
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2011 Coaching Options

Quote:
Originally Posted by artificial
Never heard about him, so your input is very appreciated. Hope he can get something done along with Collins.
He's the Duke alum that used to coach Missouri and left there is a bit of scandal. I can't remember anything ever being proven but he was always looked at as kind of a Calipari-esque huckster. The man can coach his ass off though, he's done very well everywhere he's been and he's still only in his early 40s. Here's the link.

Wouldn't want him coaching my college team, but he's very well suited for the NBA. I wouldn't be surprised at all that he gets plucked by another team or even takes over for Collins after a few years.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote