View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 06:59 PM   #9
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Rebuilding of the Kings

I really hope they draft Monroe. C-webb comparisons since high school. sounds perfect to me. Maybe trade Jason Thompson for a true center. Who I'm not quite sure. Perhaps go down in the draft by trading him and grab a guy who might be a bust. like Orton or Whiteside. Turn your front court into a very good looking one for the future. then worry about a point guard. Maybe get Greivis Vazquez in the second round?
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote