View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 03:57 PM   #16
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: players nugs should target

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos
Did you really mean that you would consider lawson a core guy and nene an other on a team? The core of carmelo/nene/jr is way better than a core of carmelo/cousins/lawson ----
I think smith w 1 more year on his rookie contract is worth a future 1st

I'm almost positive I've read articles that Nene doesn't want to play into old age and retire early and with health concerns maybe It's just me but I've kinda gave up on him. He's always going to be a 14-15\8 big man guy that can make some athletic plays. He'd probably be even more content being a 10\9 guy. He has the talent and tools but he lacks the mentality.

J.R? . Probably has the worst basketball IQ in the league.

I'd trade Nene for Cousins straight up . Lawson\Cousins\Melo is a better core than Nene\Melo\J.R IMO. I'm pretty high on Cousins tho. Even than I'd take a core of Melo\Lawson\Nene and leave out J.R. J.R is a spark plug of the bench and that's all he's ever going to be.

Last edited by NuggetsFan : 06-14-2010 at 04:04 PM.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote