View Single Post
Old 01-02-2007, 05:52 PM   #16
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It's like getting kicked in the balls but in your mouth.

At least that's what I hear.

Quote:
yea one time I was getting blood drawn for something... and the douche doctor kept missing my vein. he would stab the needle in, move it around, push it further in, move it around, take it out, then try again. took him like 4 tries. didn't help it was cold in there and the rubber band thing wasn't tight enough. what a dumbass. it hurt. I was like 11. had the same thing done a couple years later and barely even felt it.
Thats so wierd you said that. We were talking about the cardiovascualr system and donating blood today in my Anatomy class and a friend of mine told me the same exact thing happened to her. That sounds like it sucks.

Last edited by IlliniFan : 01-02-2007 at 05:54 PM.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote