View Single Post
Old 01-02-2007, 07:45 PM   #66
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star

That photo is bogus. Its pointing to nothing moron.

Since the conspiracy theorists are convinced it was a missle. Find me a missle that provides that kind of destruction and not MORE. Sorry a missle is wiping out a significant amount of that building and structure.

This is nothing more than a group of weirdos who tell me the WTC were dedonated because of how the towers fell. And that they should have fell different and other buildings around it would have been impacted but werent which leads them to believ by watching video and seeing how it fell the buildings were rigged with explosives.

You conspiracy theorists are annoying gnats. And no i dont believe the govt isnt capable of pulling a fast one on people. They damn sure are and can manipulate the public. But this isnt one of those times. So take offence to what i'm going to say and phuck off. Dont feed me or come at me with that mumbo jumbo. Its nonsense. You can google.com so many different theories on 9'11 is pathetic. Like no JEW was in the WTC when they hit because they were told ahead of time. And you have people who argued even more deeply then you guys have. I dont wanna hear it. Shut up. Stop it.

Everyone wants to show me stupid photos and claim its the hole but no one has video and proof a missle hit. Nor the impact and destruction a missle leaves behind. No one has any idea what happened besdies it wasnt a plane...they dont wanna speculate for fear of lookin stupid (too late). Where are the passengers who perished on the plane that supposedly was said to hit the pentagon but didnt.

Sharif take your questions and shove them. You answer this questions. Where are the pilots, stewardess, passengers on the flight that was supposedly the one that didnt hit the pentagon? For fun I'll bu your theory...a missle hit. Happy? Cool. Now that that is cleared where is the got damn PLANE?

David Blaine hid it? It wasnt shot down. It did exist. Where is it? Got lost in the Bermuda Triangle?

9/11 was no conspiracy....i believe the govt had prior knowledge to what was gonna go down and slept. They didnt take it more serious and the nation paid for it. Its like leaving your door unlocked to your home thinkin "No one would dare." and low and behold someone dares. And now you're on the Discovery Channel in an episode hoping someone upgrades ur secruity system.
Voice of Reason is offline   Reply With Quote