View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 11:02 AM   #13
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Big Ben is A-OK now.

There really is no making sense of a guy like Rothlesberger. If he made decisions logically he would never be in these situations. It's unfortunate because I'm sure I'm not the only person that was a fan of the guy before all of these rape allegations. But I will say that you have to remember that rape is about power, not just the desire for sex. If he's truly a rapist then his urge wouldn't be satisfied by just hiring a prostitute or taking one of the many girls that would willingly have thrown themselves at his feet (not so many now, a lot of women don't like him these days, but all that money could still get him something).
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote