View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 03:38 PM   #19
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: players nugs should target

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
I'm almost positive I've read articles that Nene doesn't want to play into old age and retire early and with health concerns maybe It's just me but I've kinda gave up on him. He's always going to be a 14-15\8 big man guy that can make some athletic plays. He'd probably be even more content being a 10\9 guy. He has the talent and tools but he lacks the mentality.

J.R? . Probably has the worst basketball IQ in the league.

I'd trade Nene for Cousins straight up . Lawson\Cousins\Melo is a better core than Nene\Melo\J.R IMO. I'm pretty high on Cousins tho. Even than I'd take a core of Melo\Lawson\Nene and leave out J.R. J.R is a spark plug of the bench and that's all he's ever going to be.
---
Its not me hating on lawson- you should be realistic- jr smith could be and should be an nba starter, and is a legit nba scorer, its lawson that is an energy bench player at most- I don't get how you guys can't see how other teams defend the nugs players and why they do it
---
Are you under the impression that lawson is a better 3 point shooter than jr because of his percentage while shooting uncontested shots compared to teams covering jr and not wanting him to shoot?- in basketball there is always a reason why 1 guy would be uncovered so often and another would be covered so hard
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote