View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 12:56 AM   #5
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Chargers' Jackson, McNeill could embark on lengthy holdout

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Rock3ts
logan mankins is holding out for the pats, too. the threat of a lockout is scaring a lot of owners...

I could deal with McNeil holding out, but VJ not being there will hurt. No doubt in my mind about it. He's one of the best deep threats in the league. I know the team will adjust with what is available, but it's still a big loss.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote