View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 04:09 PM   #21
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: If my team takes (Blank) it will ruin my draft night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
Miss Cleo sees Hassan Whiteside in your future.
That's another one I'd really dislike I forgot about. I haven't seen a lot of his game but reports from people I respect think he's one of the rawest prospects in years. He doesn't know how to play basketball, he's just really long. I saw Jerome Jordan bully his ass for an enitre half. Granted, Jordan's a fringe 1st rounder, but it was embarrassing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
so, start him and cv and have them both stand at the 3 line all game long? Only if you threw hibbert in (even though hes a project).

I was kidding. He is an expirer though, him for Rip straight up's fairly realistic. I wouldn't like it but based on the value of each it's probably fair.

Hibbert's not a project. Whiteside's a project. Hibbert's a 3rd year big coming off 12/6/1.6 with a couple dimes thrown in on just under 50%.

Last edited by InspiredLebowski : 06-20-2010 at 04:12 PM.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote