View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 06:21 PM   #4
Knicks101
Taken

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Pacers offer 10th Pick for Jonny Flynn - Rejected!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Yeah, WTF? Is Flynn even that good? If I'm TWolves, I would have jumped on that.

Twolves 2: The Wrath of Hahn

Flynn is okay. He's not worth a Top 10 pick, and this is coming from a person who values players over draft picks 60% of the time, every time. If we could do the 2009 Draft over again I doubt that Flynn would go in the Top 10.

Isiah Thomas will be their next GM.

Twolves Episode 3: Revenge of the Shit.
Knicks101 is offline   Reply With Quote