View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 10:58 PM   #155
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Xbox360/PSN Gamertag/ID list ‡NEW! Updated (06-12-2010)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
Maniak why aren't you a baseball fan? What the hell is the matter with you? I need more people to play MLB The Show with.

Also needed, more people who have UFC Undisputed 2010. Add me once they complete the patch to fix the completely unplayable online multiplayer.
Because not only have I never played a baseball video game but I do find it rather boring.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote