View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 01:58 PM   #9
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ~~ Official NBA 2010 Draft Thread ~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteGreen
Yeah, that confused me, I was halfway through posting.

I'll be watching it at 7AM BST

I hope Boston either trades up (unlikely) or trades down to late 1st with Minnie or New Jersey and takes Ryan Richards.

We have an avi bet on who goes further, right? i didn't bother checking the thread, it started becoming trading of racist insults...
niko is offline   Reply With Quote